Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 2 in Poland

 New Missionaries with President Neilson and his wife. 
 New Missionaries and their Trainers
 Elder Veron and Elder Harris following Elder Raines. Ready to make contact.
Look at the smile and oh, they have subway. He will be just fine. LOL.
 All Missionaries in Warsaw Rynek ready to have lunch and start doing missionary work. 
 The new be's
Shawn and his new companion Elder Myler and they will serve in Gdnask.
As you can see it's all the way up there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Kelli Ostler, I'm so happy to have found you. My daughter Sister Shelby Ostler is also serving in Gdansk Poland. The funny thing is she went to Riverton High also. We are great friends with the Sandersons. I think your son knows Ryley. I would love to talk with you sometime. please give me a call if you get a chance 801-809-3844. Shelby loves Gdansk, having a missionary is the best.
    Talk with you soon
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you, Shelby has a blog also, Sistershelbyostler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete