Monday, March 25, 2013

Cześć Wam!

Cześć Wam!

Hey sorry was way busy this week no pictures. But I just tried to send a video so hopefully it works. Can't believe I hit my 9 month mark this week. Time is flying. This week was great! On Tuesday we had a meeting with Robert that really cool investigator I will telling you all about last week, well we committed him to baptism on April 20th. It's amazing how much the gospel has changed his life. He is loving everything we teach him. Gosh I am so excited! I love this work. He came to church for the first time because last week we had a district conference thing it's like Stake Conference,  but he came and loved it. I felt nervous because he was new, but the branch welcomed him and I hope he felt the spirit. We also had Zone Conference and of course that was good we had Elder Schutze from Germany an area authority  here in Europe come and he is awesome. So nice, so funny! work is going really good here. Sad to hear about Grandpa Keil :( but i know he is in a better place fishing and having a blast. Nothing really much else going on.

Well we have been reading from out of the Book or Mormon, and this week we read Alma 62:36 and I honestly don't like that verse because my favorite Book of Mormon hero Teancum dies. But on a spiritual note, The Book of Mormon is true. Its such a blessing to be able to read it every day and share it every day. it truly is an incredible  little book that means the world to me. I learn something new from it every day. Rather it be to be nice to people or something that just sounds good and i feel good after reading it. The Holy Ghost is special and is always willing to help. Not much this week sorry its so short but i love you and miss you all. Pray for you everyday too, but I am where I am supposed to be and to be. Honest don't want to come home, I have to much to do here. Talk to you all next week!

Love
Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment