Monday, October 14, 2013

Cześć Wam!

So to start off sorry that my pictures are not of the city and stuff but really Warsaw just looks like a normal city nothing special, but I will see what I can do next week! This week was really fun, we started off by teaching the last zone training of the transfer. It went really well. Like usual we started off in Warsaw on Tuesday then on Wednesday we went to Łódź. It was fun both times.  Wednesday had a really fun lesson with Oskar, well not really fun, but needed. So Oskar is already an amazingly strong member, but he doesn't really have good relationship with mom. Which is a no no. So we talked about it, and we explained how when we are married in order for the priesthood to work we have to be in harmony with our wives. They can't hold the priesthood, but they play a huge part. We then said well you are 16 so if you are not in harmony with your mom your priesthood will not work. He agreed, didn't like it, but agreed. Thursday was a pain we kinda lost Elder Kotter for an hour and a half. He was coming back from Białystok on an exchange, and his train was late. We had a meeting and told him to come straight to the chapel, but I guess like I said the train was late so we got worried and went to the train station. On the way there found out he was at the chapel and after an hour we found him, so all good. Stressful. Friday was Elder Stumpfs birthday and I suck I planned nothing. We had a sweet lesson with Enrique. He accepted the law of tithing just waiting for him to kick the girlfriend out. So 9th of November is his day! but back to Stumpf. I tried planning a dinner with some missionaries, but we had a little mini transfer thing and they cancelled, so then last minute the Sisters agreed to meet at the chapel for cake and ice cream. Kinda lame, but better then nothing. Oh on Thursday we had a meeting with a guy named Jerzy. It was our first meeting, he didn't accept everything but...the spirit we had during the meeting was amazing! Me and Elder Stumpf taught so well together and we just went back to basics, nothing big nothing special just using the spirit. It's amazing how important the spirit is in this work. Its humbling to be able to rely on it. The coolest things as you see in my pictures was Culture night.

So Sister Packard, the sister in my mtc group found out that Poland was playing the Czech Republic in a world cup qualifying elimination game, so we went and it was great! So much fun.Got good seats, and what do you know Poland won 30 to 10. Both teams are not that good, but still it was rugby! Nothing else to exciting happened this week, but miracles are everywhere. I am so humbled to be here and meet with the people I meet. The lord always has something in store for us, he loves us. I hope you all are feeling my prayers because I pray for you all, I love you all and I know that this church is true. I can't deny it. Y'all have a good week and talk to later!

PS. mom got the postcard

Love
Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment